Tristan has been with in the health and fitness field for 20 years now. He started in Chinese Martial Arts, which is where he got introduced to the ASD population. In fact, Tristan's school was one of the first martial arts schools on Long Island to introduce a program designed for the ASD population. This program was running for 6 years when he moved on, and continued after he left. From there he spent his time learning the "Art of Strength" through various certifications and workshops. From kettlebells to barbells, primal movement patterns and movement assessments. Never wanting to stop learning.
After taking an unintended break from working with the ASD population, the opportunity fell in his lap once again. A client asked him to work with her son, and soon after the Autism Fitness Level 1 Certification was created. So seeing it as a sign, he attended the inaugural certification. Now, armed with what he learned from that certification, he is able to help the ASD population more now, then ever.
- Ground Force Method Instructor
- Original Strength Certified Instructor
- Pain Free Performance Specialist
- Certified Kettlebell Functional Movement Specialist
- Strongfirst Kettlebell Certification
- Autism Fitness Level 1 Certified Professional
- Certified Functional Strength Coach