Hello there! My name is, Sarah Norris and I am an ENTHUSIASTIC owner of an innovative community-based healthcare company, Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist, Aquatic Therapist, Associate Certified Wellness Coach, and NOW a Certified Autism Fitness Professional at FRESH BLOOM LLC in Austin, Texas!
I have LOVED my practice as a Recreation & Aquatic Therapist for 10+ YRS and am wonderfully excited to have become certified in this amazing Autism Fitness Professional Program! It is truly REVOLUTIONARY in its PAC approach, simplicity, and effectiveness! I look forward to sharing this program with both current and future clients, and would LOVE to connect with YOU on developing your own fresh functional fitness program!
In my spare time, you might find me out trail running on the gorgeous greenbelts and around the lake in Austin, practicing Tai Chi, gardening, cooking, playing piano, or hopping down to the beach to collect some shells and catch a few waves with my best pal & rescue pup, Gladys! Thank you so much for your interest and I’ll look forward to hearing from you! ~Sarah~
- Bachelors in General Studies, Music Therapy (West Texas A
- Associate Certified Wellness Coach (Coach Training EDU 2018)
- Autism Exercise Specialist (American College of Sports Medicine 2018)
- Certified Tai Chi Easy Practice Leader (Tai Chi Easy: The Healer Within Foundation 2019)
- Certified Autism Fitness Professional Level 1 (Autism Fitness 2019)
- Master of Science, Therapeutic Recreation (University of North Texas 2008)