The Autism Fitness workshop is a full-day event that promotes a learning-by-doing approach.
Autism Fitness seminars are presented by Founder Eric Chessen and will give you the conceptual and hands-on training necessary to develop great fitness programs that are both appropriate and fun.
Seminars are typically attended by fitness trainers, Adaptive PE teachers, special educators, OT/PTs, behavior therapists, and parents.
- Introduction to Physical Fitness for the ASD Population
- Common Gross Motor Dysfunctions in ASD
- Understanding Physical, Adaptive & Cognitive Abilities (Autism Fitness PAC Profile Method)
- Assessing – Using the PAC Profile
- Exercise Selection
- Progression and Regressions of Exercises
- Positive Behavior Support, Motivation and Reinforcement
- Coaching and Teaching Strategies
- Group Programming
Coming Soon - Phoenix, AZ
Where: Activ8 Lab
Address: 8000 S. Arizona Grand Parkway Phoenix, Arizona 85044
Time: 9:30 – 3:30pm (Full refund within 2 months of seminar, 1/2 refund within 1 month, no refund 1 month to seminar)
Two Step Registration:
April 29th, 2017 - Annapolis, MD
Date:April 29, 2017
Where: Premier Fitness
Address: 2006 Industrial Drive, Annapolis, MD 21401
Time: 10am – 4:00pm (Full refund within 2 months of seminar, 1/2 refund within 1 month, no refund 1 month to seminar)